Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

the big skincare mystery

Recently, I was sent a sample of a 'wash and mask cleanser', as part of a skincare revolution. I'm always excited to try new products, but often free samples from magazines etc aren't that great. I was pleasantly surprised with this.


When I first opened it, it smelt absolutely gorgeous, it has a mix of avocado and pomegranate so  it smelt very fruity. The consistency was really smooth, I love light cleansers and usually go for foams or gels so I was pleased that this product was thick but not in an overpowering, heavy sense.
As a wash, it lathers up really well. I only needed to use a small amount and my skin felt instantly softer and very fresh afterwards. There was enough product left to use it as a mask too, and I can't recommend it highly enough for this! It was a very light mask, which didn't go hard or cakey after a few minutes. My skin felt sooo smooth and fresh after this, and was literally glowing.


I instantly checked Facebook to find out what the product was, and was shocked to find out it's Clearasil DailyClear Vitamins & Extracts Wash and Mask.
I'd previously had a pretty low opinion of Clearasil. I tried it when I was about 13 when I had problem skin, and it was way too harsh, and dried my skin right up. This product is so gentle it's hard to believe it's the same brand. I have oily skin so I'm not sure how this would work for people with dry skin, but I'd recommend it to everyone! At £4.99 you can't complain at all, it's high end quality for a high street price, and you can buy it here.

What do you think of Clearasil? Have you tried this product? x

No comments:

Post a Comment