Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

It's still the middle of August and still officially 'Summer', and don't get me wrong, I'm loving the heatwave we're having across England at the moment, but I've started to look at clothes for the ever-approaching Autumn, and have already mentally spent the student loan I'll get at the end of September.
Military jackets seem to be even hotter this year, and I'm a huge fan. They can be dressed up or down and are perfect for when the weather's inbetween hot and cold and you just need to throw on something light.


Camoflage jackets are also really in this season, as part of the grunge trend. I'm in love with this studded jacket from Topshop which you can find here

Topshop - £58

and this vintage camo jacket from Urban Outfitters, gorgeous

Urban Outfitters - £48

I'm definitely adding one of these camo jackets to my wishlist! What do you think of the grunge trend?
Have a great day everyone! I'm off to make the most of this beautiful sun.
x


4 comments:

  1. a camo jacket is such so fun and unique <3 there are so many ways to style it as well!!

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they! Loving your camo outfit! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this and am actually going to go online and see if I can find a camo jacket now! Great blog btw, just started follwoing! Come stop by my page and maybe you can follow back as well?
    www.thebeautybar77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! There's lots of lovely ones out there :)
      I'll check it out now xx

      Delete